26 Sep Should Christian Singles Date?
Mark Driscoll Ministries helps people learn the Bible, and helps leaders teach the Bible – and the primary way is through giving away free resources to Christian leaders and believers. This weekly newsletter is to that end, answering practical questions from readers on important topics from the Bible.
This week’s question: The cultural norm for romantic relationships today, is “dating, relating, and fornicating.” But when we look historically, globally, and Biblically, this is far from the norm and is in fact often discouraged.
Should Christian singles date?
Should Christian singles court?
Should Christian singles have pre-arranged marriages?
Watch this week’s video, and on marriage and family for more information.
The Latest from Around the Blog
- – Join Pastor Mark at The Trinity Church live on Sundays at 9a die besten singlebörsen kostenlos and 10:45a (Mountain Time Zone).
- – If you’re a regular follower of Mark Driscoll Ministries and have been blessed by the free content made available, we invite you to give a financial gift of any amount. Thanks to those who have given of their time, and prayers, to support.
- – “No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father’s side, he has made him known.”
- – While baptism is a ‘closed handed’ in that all Christians should be baptized, other elements remain ‘open-handed’ like who should be baptized, and how they should be baptized.
- – I don’t know how my Mom and Dad did it. I was the oldest of five kids. We all played sports.
- – Did you know you can get Daily Devotions from Pastor Mark in your inbox? Sign up today.
- – Are you a Christian pastor or leader? Pastor Mark wants to join your team and be your research intern.
Check Out the Sermon Archive
Pastor Mark’s sermon archive is available online for free, with hundreds or sermons and a number of series. Check out the sermon archive to find these series:
Start the 1 John Bible Study Today!
At The Trinity Church in Scottsdale, Pastor Mark Driscoll recently taught a Bible study series to the core launch team entitled “1 John: The Father Heart of God.” Recorded in black and white as the church plant was in its infancy, this intimate 13-week Bible study is now available for free. You can.
Along with the teaching series, we’re releasing the resources below at markdriscoll.wpengine.com to those who sign up for our :
- 1 John Study Guide – As frauen suchen mann für kinderzeugung a companion guide to Pastor Mark’s sermon series, we’ve compiled a 22,000 word study guide with notes, study questions, and group materials.
- 1 John Research Brief – Many of the partners of Mark Driscoll Ministries are pastors and leaders in need of more in depth teaching resources. To that end, we’ve prepared a 240,000 word research brief through the book of 1 John.
Stay tuned and follow the to find out when more content will be released.